Financial grants for authors of published articles
We invite you to submit your research to our journal Econometric Research in Finance (ERFIN). We offer the following:
- a fair, detailed, and efficient double-blind review;
- a cost-free submission and publication process;
- a rapid dissemination process of published articles worldwide;
- and indexing of published articles in popular scientific databases.
Each article published in ERFIN in 2019 will receive a grant of USD 100 as a financial award for the valuable contribution. We also plan to award the best paper published in ERFIN in 2019 a prize of USD 500. Our sponsors have generously agreed to finance these prizes.
ERFIN is a scientific open access journal related to quantitative analyses of financial markets and financial institutions. The journal is published by the Collegium of Economic Analysis at SGH Warsaw School of Economics. The journal’s web page is: http://erfin.org.
The goal of Econometric Research in Finance is to promote modern quantitative methods (especially econometric models) and their applications in finance. Some of the main subjects covered by this journal include:
- financial econometrics and its applications;
- modeling and forecasting asset prices, exchange rates and commodities;
- portfolio management and trading algorithms;
- market microstructure;behavioral finance;
- financial stability and financial regulations;
- corporate finance;accounting, financial reporting;
- and linkages between financial institutions, financial markets, and the real economy.
All articles must be written in English. We invite new submissions to our journal at:
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Econometric Research in Finance