Aims and Scope
The journal publishes empirical studies in finance and economics.
The goal of Econometric Research in Finance is to promote modern quantitative methods (especially econometric models) and their applications in finance. Some of the main subjects covered by this journal include:
- financial econometrics and its applications;
- modeling and forecasting asset prices and returns;
- portfolio management and trading;
- market microstructure;
- behavioral finance;
- financial stability, financial risk, and financial crises;
- empirical studies in corporate finance;
- accounting, financial reporting, and financial regulations; and
- linkages between financial institutions, financial markets, and the real economy.
All articles must be written in English.
We offer the following:
- a fair, detailed, and efficient double-blind review;
- a cost-free submission and publication process;
- a rapid dissemination process of published articles worldwide;
- and indexing of published articles in popular scientific databases.
The journal has no article submission charges. The journal has no article processing charges (APCs).
Double Blind Peer Review Policy
The journal applies duoble blind peer review policy. In this type of peer review the reviewers don't know the identity of authors, and vice versa.
Screening for Plagiarism
The journal has a policy of screening for plagiarism. Editors responsible for each submission verify papers using the google search engine. Editors will immediately reject papers leading to plagiarism or self-plagiarism. Editor in chief will communicate with the editor of the journal containing the original article to rectify the matter. Any plagiarists will be blacklisted and debarred for submitted an article to ERFIN for at least 5 year. The concerned head of the institution will be notified.
Indexing and Archiving Policies
ERFIN is indexed by BazEkon, EconLit, Ideas/Repec. The journal print issues are archived in Biblioteka Narodowa (the Polish national library).
Open Access Journal
ERFIN is a scientific open access journal related to quantitative analyses of financial markets and financial institutions.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Copyright and Licenses
Articles published in ERFIN are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Copyright on any open access article in the journal is retained by the author(s). Authors of articles published in ERFIN retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The journal is published by the Collegium of Economic Analysis at SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
We invite new submissions to our journal at:
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org